What do I wear during my treatment?
Disposable underwear & bathrobes are provided for treatments when necessary. Our therapists will always use draping techniques to respect your privacy. Swimwear is optional for Hydro Spa Bath treatments. Please wear minimal jewellery or leave jewellery at home. To preserve the tranquil environment of the spa we would kindly request that all mobile phones be switched off during your time with us.
When to arrive
The time to arrive is advised by reception over the phone at the time of booking or stated on the email and sms you receive 2 days before your booking. This arrival time is time usually is a few minutes before your treatment time so we can have a consultation or prepare you for your treatment. If you arrive earlier than the time stated we may not be available as we will be busy with other clients or on lunch break. You may need to wait outside on the bench provided if the doors are closed. As you can appreciate we have to finish with the client before we can attend to you. A Day Spa is a place of relaxation so we appreciate your patience and consideration for our therapists and clients receiveing treatments . If you need to be somewhere and have time constraints then please book your appointment when you are not pressed for time. Just as you may need to wait at a Doctors appointment we also expect the same understanding & curtesy.
What if I'm late for my appointment?
Arriving late will limit the time of your treatments. Your treatments will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed too long.
Cancellation Policy - 48 hrs notice is required
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your schedule. However, your booking time is totally allocated for you and no-one else. So out of consideration for our therapists who are here just for your treatment and for other clients who have missed a booking in your allocated time slot, we kindly ask you to provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice if you wish to change or cancel an appointment. If no show or less than 48 hour notice is given your deposit paid will be forfeited or your gift voucher will be redeemed as we would not have time to rebook another client. We are very busy with clients at the spa and need minimum 48 hours notice to respond to a cancelation. If we dont respond it means we havent' heard or read your message and are not aware of your notice to cancel or reschedule. Please be considerate of the effort we make so everyone's experience at the day Spa is memorable and relaxing and therefore need 48 hrs notice to have time to adress your message and be able to book another client in your spot.
Please do not request changes to our policy as refusal may offend. Booking an appointment at Cullen Bay Day Spa is an acknowledgement of these conditions.
Payments & Reservations Conditions
Payments are accepted by Direct Debit online, Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS, MasterCard and VISA (minimum $20).
A processing fee applies to all credit card payments, eftpos & cheque accounts.
A minimum of 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee your appointment.
Premium surcharges apply to Sunday appointments (20%) and Special Group bookings. Bookings must be paid in full before appointment date.
Please inform your spa receptionist and spa therapist of any health concerns that you may have when making your booking and when completing your client card. Facials & other treatments may not be performed to avoid infection. Our expert therapists can correctly advise on special conditions.
We recommend that you wait until your second trimester to enjoy massage and body therapies and there will be some spa therapies that you will not be able to experience during your pregnancy, however you can relax and enjoy skin therapies and hand and foot therapies at any time during your pregnancy. Please inform reception upon your time of booking regarding your pregnancy. We are happy to advise you on suitable treatments for you during this special time.
- Vouchers valid Monday to Friday 10 am -6 pm & Saturday 9-5 pm .
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and cannot be used after this time & booking instructions are on the voucher to help book in efficiently via email , online or by phone.
- To ensure appropriate rooms and staff are available, 2 weeks advanced notice required for spa packages or treatments greater than 1 hour on a Friday , Saturday & peak periods leading up to long weekends, public holidays,
- To avoid disapointment & ensure staff availability best not to try and book the day before or the week before the gift voucher expires;
- Booking your Gift Voucher online via our website booking system cannot be guaranteed and must recieve a confirmation email or SMS, gift voucher number or Order ID ( for e-voucher) must be provided;
- A Gift voucher is not transferable & can only be used by one person and not split up between more than one person;
- Gift vouchers are not valid Sundays & Public Holidays . 20% surcharge applies to all treatments .
- 48 hour cancelation policy applies & Mon– Saturday, so other clients are able to book in and staff rosters are confirmed in advance;
- Gift voucher will be redeemed if less than 48 hours cancelation notice is given or now show
- The whole value of the gift voucher is valid for treatments (not products) and not redeemable for cash;
- The Gift voucher is valid for the Spa package or treatments written on the Voucher.
- Expired gift vouchers cannot be extended past validity date so please contact us (to book & recieve your treatment within validity period) in advance as soon as you receive your voucher.
- Please refer to booking an appointment for further information