Acne & Scarring
Acne is a medical skin problem that usually begins in the early teenage years and can last until the 30s and even 40s. It consists of mild to severe outbreaks of pimples and cysts – mainly on the face, back, arms and chest. Unfortunately, acne hits people at a time when they most want to look their best and if Acne remains untreated scarring can occor. Acne can make teenagers feel embarrassed and bad about themselves. There are treatments that can help if acne is causing distress.
SKIN CONSULTATION WITH VISIA SKIN ANALYSIS
If you are unsure about your skin condition, treatments or products you might need, we can advise you during a Skin Consultation (with Visa Analysis) when you book a treatment on the day, the consult is complimentary. If you would like to book in for this please click here to complete a short skin consultation form and select an appropriate time for us to speak with you.
POSSIBLE TREATMENTS - DEPENDS ON OIL FLOW ( sebaceous or toxic) AND SKIN CONDITION
It is easier to prevent scars forming in the first place than it is to treat established acne scars. If you suffer from Acne scarring we also have a line of highly specialised treatments.
1. PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS. MILIA, STRESS OR HORMONAL BREAK OUTS
- IPL facial for acne skin
- ZO Acne & oil control peel
- LED blue light therapy to kill acne bacteria
- LED red light for healing lesions and calming anxiety and stress related break outs
- CIT induction therapy - (skin needling) after pustules have been treated and skin not inflamed - to reduce oil flow and break outs and reduce open pores and acne scarring and new skin
WHICH DAILY HOME CARE – TO MAXIMISE RESULTS IN QUICKEST TIME?
Visit our online store to purchase some of these products.