Spa Beauty Therapist
Full time, Part time or Casual
$28 – $35
($55,328 – $69,990)
Cullen Bay Day is Darwin’s favourite wellness spa and holistic skin clinic in Cullen bay, Darwin which combines the best of holistic spa services and retail.
As a Spa Beauty therapist you will be an ambassador for the Cullen Bay Day Spa Brand. Along with your skills and experience, you are passionate about spa and wellness and thrive on creating memorable and distinctive experiences for your guests. Your formidable customer service skills coupled with exceptional organisational & treatment skills will be an asset in securing this role. We are seeking a true team player to ensure the smooth running of our wellness spa. Your role reports directly to the Spa Manager and Owner.
What will make you the ideal candidate:
- Minimum certificate III in Beauty Therapy completed (a Bachelor of Dermal Sciences or Diploma in Beauty Therapy is highly regarded but not essential)
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in a similar role
- Confident and competent in waxing, facials, manicures and pedicures, tinting and spray tans
- Confident and competent in relaxation massage (other types of massage are advantages but not essential)
- Experience performing O Cosmedics, Dermal Peels, Microdermabrasion, Skin needling with Dermapen4, LED, Hydrotherapy, body scrubs and wraps is an advantage, however not essential as full training will be provided
- A passion and motivation to continue learning and education for your personal and professional development
- Devoted to executing a premium customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to guest needs and make recommendations based on these needs to heal and improve their skin & wellbeing
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Friendly and caring nature aspiring to help fellow team members
- Highly organised and able to deliver a premium customer service experience at high demand times
- Reliable and flexible with working shifts and availability to work Saturday
- A desire to learn and update your skill level and knowledge
- Career progression to Spa Manager is available for the right candidate
ABOUT CULLEN BAY DAY SPA:
We offer all employees ongoing professional development and training. If you would like to be part of our friendly, supportive team, who share a love for holistic health and wellbeing and work in a beautiful environment with tranquil water views, please apply via the ‘fill out application’ button below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful applicants.
- Full time employment benefits & above award rate wages
- Staff Corporate Wellness Program to improve your Physical health and emotional wellbeing
- Product & treatment discounts
- Complementary treatments/services
- Rewards scheme based on salon performance and client satisfaction
- Opportunity for additional earning through bonus payment on reaching targets
- Professional development & ongoing training to help you upskill and continue to grow
- A long term opportunity with room to move in our amazing and tranquil environment
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have unrestricted working rights in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you available to work on a Saturday?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Spa Beauty Therapist ?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Please upload your cover letter and resume plus fill out our application questions below. Allow 15 – 30mins to complete.